Subject: Re: [Boost-users] SUN CC 5.2 support in Boost 1.43?
From: Max S. Kaznady (max.kaznady_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-28 11:41:06

I tried overriding the message and the compiler exists with more
errors from Boost, as well as my program. Things like std::isnan
haven't been ported to Sun's STL I guess... so I don't think I can use
Solaris Studio to profile my codes, because those are written for
Linux. I don't feel like re-writing the entire project for Solaris.

Max