Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost Logos
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-30 09:31:07

From: boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden]
[mailto:boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of Robert Jones
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 2:08 PM
To: boost-users_at_[hidden]

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 8:47 AM, Ruediger Berlich
<ruediger.berlich_at_[hidden]> wrote:

Dear all,

I remember that there was a discussion a while ago about logos. Among the
proposals was a logo of the type "This code uses Boost". I'd like to
acknowledge the great work of the Boost library authors and would thus like
to add the logo to the manual of our software. Therefore: I cannot find any
"official" logos on the Boost web page that would allow me to do this. What
has become of this effort ?

It fizzled out from lack of agreement L

How about "Boost powered code" - it sounds snappier!

Still need a logo tho'.

Will the attached meet your needs?

Paul

---