Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [BGL] visualizing large graphs
From: Cedric Laczny (cedric.laczny_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-01 05:58:28

Hi,

it dates back some time, but I tested gephi also and I experienced performance
issues when working with larger graphs. Please note that the graphs I am
talking about had no problems running with boost on an average machine. So
they may have been large but not really huge graphs. IIRC, gephi also suffered
from having too few buffer and even after adjusting the buffer as suggested on
their website, it was not performing very well.
It might be that the actual version is improved. Some quick tests now
indicated no performance problems on loading the graph, which is a very
crucial point IMHO :)

Thanks for reminding about that program.

Best,

Cedric