Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost Logos
From: Patrick Horgan (phorgan1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-03 04:16:54

On 10/01/2010 02:42 AM, alfC wrote:
> Talking about logos. There should be a high contrast version of the
> logo two. (by that I mean either black and white or high contrast with
> very mild gradients on white background). Particularly I am talking
> about the three hexagons.

It would be easy to map the blue to black but I'm not sure about the
logo implications. The official logo uses that blue. I don't think
it's an issue, but don't know. It would be easy for anyone to do it
from the svg file in inkscape, or from one of the bitmap files in gimp.
What are you thinking about? Why do you say that there should be a high
contrast version?

Patrick