Subject: [Boost-users] Boost Lexer
From: Jerry Jeremiah (jerry.jeremiah_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-03 17:45:59

At http://www.boost.org/community/review_schedule.html there is a link for the
yet to be reviewed Boost Lexer library. It points to http://boost-
consulting.com/vault/index.php?
action=downloadfile&filename=boost.lexer.zip&directory=Strings%20-%20Text%
20Processing but the directory it goes to has no file that is obviously the
Boost Lexer library. Has it been moved somewhere else? Is there somewhere
else I could get it from?

Also (unrelated) why isn't Boost 1.44 in the table under "Past Review Results
and Milestones"? I would have expected it since the Noost releases prior to
that are listed there.

And one last question, where can I get a copy of Steven Watanabe's Switch
library? On that same page I can see the "accepted" email but I can't figure
out where to find the actual library.

Thanks very much.