Subject: [Boost-users] [Fusion] fusion vector transformation into another fusion vector transformation.
From: alfC (alfredo.correa_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-05 18:10:25

I have class that is parameterized by several type (Boost::Unit units
type).

template<class U1, class U2, ... >
class A{
  A(quantity<U1> q1, quantity<U2> q2, ... ){}
};

since the number of arguments is arbitrary I though it would be a good
idea to use either MPL sequence and Tuples. Or better yet a
fusion::vector.

so the class will be parametrized by a fusion::vector or unit types.

template<class FusionOfUnits> //or class MPLofUnits
class A{
 A(FusionOfQuantities fq){} //or TupleOfUnits
};

The questions is: ¿what is the best way to transform a
fusion::vector<unit1, unit2, unit3, ..., unitN >
into a
fusion::vector<quantity<unit1>, quantity<unit2>, quantity<unit3>, ...,
quantity<unitN> >

whete the N is (compile-time) arbitrary, i.e. the lenght of the fist
fusion::vector is arbitrary

(If you are not familiar with Boost.Units, unitN is just a type and
quantity is a template type.)

Thank you,
Alfredo