Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Fwd: [Graph] Problem with dynamic_properties
From: Adam Spargo (aws_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-14 05:00:56

Hi,
I can't see the problem straight away, but I had similar problems. Here
are the examples from the book, fixed to use dp's. You will have to install
a recent boost version from the trunk, and then change the location in my
makefile, then it should work.

Hope that helps,

Adam.

--
Dr Adam Spargo
High Performance Assembly Group   email: aws_at_[hidden]