Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Serialization] archive back compatibility problems should be fixed
From: Richard Webb (richard.webb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-20 09:28:59

Bryce Lelbach <admin <at> thefireflyproject.us> writes:

> Phlipp, can I get the details of your mingw build? mingw throws a win32 stack
> overflow on my box when compiling libboost_serialization (and fails the
> compile).

I've been running the trunk regression tests with the mingw 4.5.1 build from
http://tdm-gcc.tdragon.net/ -> seems more stable than other builds i've tried.

The regression test run last night failed but the current trunk version without
fvisiblity-hidden is looking better, though there are a lot of

///////////
Info: resolving vtable for boost::archive::archive_exception by linking to
__imp___ZTVN5boost7archive17archive_exceptionE
(auto-import
c:/mingw451/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/4.5.1/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe:
warning: auto-importing has been activated without --enable-auto-import
specified on the command line.
This should work unless it involves constant data structures referencing symbols
from auto-imported DLLs.)

warnings from the tests.