Subject: [Boost-users] Finite State Filters
From: Kraus Philipp (philipp.kraus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-24 13:28:18

Hi,

I've found http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_44_0/libs/iostreams/doc/tutorial/finite_state_filters.html
  for filtering stream data. I've got a stream which I would filter
with a state filter, because I must check some data and substitute
them. Now I try to create a state struct, but I can't compile it,
because the headers on the page seems to be not correct. I use a a
istream, in which the data saved, now I would send them through the
state machine filter for get my output data. My first try was to
create the states with a boost::mpl::vector, but the example on the
page doesn't work because the compiler can't find the "row"
deklaration. Is there an example for a full state filter, that works?
Or should I use the boost spirit? I would like to filter my stream data.

Thanks for help

Phil