Subject: [Boost-users] boost with Visual Studio 2005 (VC8) and 2010 (VC10)
From: andrew.marlow_at_[hidden]
Date: 2010-10-27 04:13:01

I am using boost 1.42 and am considering moving to 1.44.0. I see from the
release notes that 1.44.0 has improved support for VC10 especially with
the TR1 parts. That's good because I would also like to move to VC10, I am
currently on VC8 (i.e. 2005). Please don't laugh. The move to boost
1.44.0, if it happens, will most likely happen before the move to VC10. So
does boost 1.44.0 work with VC8? It is not in the supported compilers
list.

Regards,

Andrew Marlow

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is prohibited.

Please refer to http://www.bnpparibas.co.uk/en/information/legal_information.asp?Code=ECAS-845C5H for additional disclosures.