Subject: [Boost-users] Boost XML compile problem XML_SAVE_FORMAT
From: Kraus Philipp (philipp.kraus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-27 07:21:54

Hello,

I would like to use the Boost XML structure. Is the package within the
SVN compatible under OSX, Linux and MS Windows? I'm using it at the
moment under OSX, but I must use the code later under Linux and Windows.
Under OSX I use the libxml2 Library, but in the boost/xml/dom/io.hpp I
get an compile error on line 36 "xmlSaveCtxt *ctx =
xmlSaveToIO
(detail::stream_write_callback,
detail::stream_close_callback, sb, enc, XML_SAVE_FORMAT);" the
XML_SAVE_FORMAT isn't defined (message: not declared in this scope).

My problem is at this time, that I must parse XML data of a stream
objekt on-fly and extract some nodes (and this with a cross-plattform
library).

Is this the correct way to do the parsing with Boost XML?

Thanks

Phil