Subject: Re: [Boost-users] std::string corrupt after including boost
From: Simon Adler (Simon.Adler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-29 07:16:02

Hello,

yes - you have solved my Problem - boost works. I just want do describe
what i had to do,
so new Users to boost may not be furstrated by a thread that is just
finished with "problem
solved", but not how .-)

First i think the _SECURE_SCL Problem was the main problem. I solved this
calling
./bjam link=shared cxxflags=-D_SECURE_SCL

However, i was a little wrong. The Module time_date was build as dll, but
it was included
as static during compilation. This was, because I had declared
BOOST_DYN_LINK
and not BOOST_ALL_DYN_LINK in my preprozessor definitions.

Now i can compile and execute my programm successfully.

M.Sc. Simon Adler

Fraunhofer Institut für Fabrikbetrieb und -automatisierung IFF
Virtual Development and Training Centre VDTC
Joseph-von-Fraunhofer-Strasse 1
39106 Magdeburg
Germany

wissenschaftlcher Mitarbeiter (VP)