Subject: [Boost-users] [Any] Operator ==
From: Hossein Haeri (powerprogman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-01 09:57:54

Dear all,

Is there any way to implement an operator == (and perhaps also operator !=) for objects of type boost::any so that different instances are always != and an instance is always only == to itself -- regardless of the respective values?

In case you're wondering why I'd interested in such operators, the answer is that I'm thinking of storing objects of type boost::any in an unordered_map. So, it would be equivalently helpful if you could provide a function object to be sent as the Pred template parameter to boost::unordered_map.

TIA,
--Hossein