Subject: [Boost-users] [asio] Removing server socket from service
From: Sakharuk, Vladimir (vladimir.sakharuk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-02 17:38:14

I have one thread how runs io_service.
I have 2 servers (tcp) ports with all corresponded acceptor and bunch of
sockets connected to both ports.

I am looking into the way to stop just one server but still run the
other one.
I have implemented a "hard" way to stop server: remove acceptor,
cancel/close sockets, that will trigger all read/write asynchronous
callbacks, wait till they all done.
but there is a incontinence I need to know how may callbacks still here.

Is there any simpler way to do the same thing?
Something like block the cancel call until all call back done?

Please follow the attached hyperlink to an important disclosure:
http://www.credit-suisse.com/legal/marketcommentary