Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [proto] : Using proto with NVIDIA CUDA nvcc (redux)
From: Brian Budge (brian.budge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-03 08:47:41

I'm not sure why they imposed these limitations for inlineable
functions. It seems that unless there is an ambiguity (you need a
__host__ and a __device__ function), and the function is inlineable,
nvcc should easily be able to consume these functions. In fact, in
early editions, this often worked (though perhaps was a bug).

  Brian