Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Statistical distributions in Boost.Math
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-05 11:10:39

Hmm - looks non-trivial :-(

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/NoncentralF-Distribution.html gives the complex
details.

As I recall, hypergeometric functions caused so much numerical trouble that
they were withdrawn from TR1 (and not implemented in Boost.math)? Or is
that something different?

A quick Google references some promising looking articles, but I don't have
access to most of them.
If you can provide them as pdf, I'll think about it more carefully.

Paul