Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [fusion] named parameter technique with fusion::map
From: Dave Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-06 17:19:06

On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 5:19 AM, alfC <alfredo.correa_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> (Note, named parameter boost library is not the proper way to go here
> because the of the level of instrospection I need in the functions,
> and because the use of named parameters is not to omit passing
> parameters but to recognize 'externally' certain parameters).

I would be *very* surprised if there was some kind of introspection
possible that Boost.Parameter didn't allow. And I don't understand
what you mean about omitting passing parameters or external
recognition. I think you're reinventing the wheel; a Boost.Parameter
ArgumentPack is essentially a fusion map.

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing