Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost Process Library Status
From: Boris Schaeling (boris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-15 15:44:19

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 19:08:11 +0100, Carla Strembicke
<Carla.Strembicke_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I was looking for a Boost Process Library that would allow for the
> creation of a child process. The only resource I have found is an
> unofficial
> Version of Boost.Process. What is the status of this library? Is it
> still being worked on? Has it been reviewed or is it ever planning on
> being reviewed?

The latest version is 0.4 which is waiting in the queue for a formal
review to eventually become the official Boost.Process library. It's
feature complete and recently went through a 6 week informal review on the
developer mailing list (see
<http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/207594>).

You find the library at
<http://www.highscore.de/boost/gsoc2010/process.zip> and the documentation