Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost.FileSystem dependency on Boost.System?
From: Matthew Gwynne (mathew.gwynne_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-23 08:30:43

Hi,

Ah, I can see this is the case, but it only mentions that something
was moved to Boost.System, it doesn't specify that this was needed by
Boost.FileSystem and it doesn't really say anything about the fact
that Boost.System will be required as a library. I'd have thought if
something should be included, or is automatically linked into the
executable but I have not explicitly told Boost to do so, then it
should be documented much more clearly?

Is there somewhere central I can find out such dependencies without
having to search through the changelog of each library?

Thanks!!

Matthew