Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [boost-users] Compiling boost (4-way) 1.44.0 on MAC
From: Samir Kharchi (katachi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-26 13:40:57

On 26.11.2010 18:57, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> This message should be printed in any case. Then, could you please try
> again, passing additional options:
>
> -a -d2 --with-program_options
>
> and note which command-line options are used for complication and linking,
> in particular, the -arch options. Post that here.

Ok, did that and the -arch options show all 4 architectures, so -arch
i386 -arch ppc -arch x86_64 -arch ppc64
Doesn´t this mean all should be included? Strange. But why doesn´t it
jump into the right condition in darwin.jam?
Anyway, I will restart my computer now and try everything again. I
assume when the -arch options show that all are included it should be
right shouldn´t it? Back in a minute. thx already for your help.