Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [BGL] Searching for a convenient way to combine predicates for filtered_graph
From: Cedric Laczny (cedric.laczny_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-30 04:57:47

Hi,

On Monday, 29. November 2010 18:27:43 Nat Linden wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 10:43 AM, Cedric Laczny
> <cedric.laczny_at_[hidden]>wrote:
>
> I was wondering if there is a convenient (and to some extent intuitive) way

> > combine several predicates used in filtering a graph?
> > The idea is to have some predicates defined and arbitrarily combine them
> > so that the filtered_graph will check for compliance of each individual
> > predicate
> > and either make this vertex/edge visible or not.
> > Something like
> > big_predicate = predicate1 || predicate2 || predicate3
> > (syntax should just illustrate the idea) maybe?
>
> Have you considered Phoenix? (thought I'd mention it before OvermindDL1
> this time)

Thank you.

No, this is entirely new to me. I had a quick look on it and it definitely
seems to be a possible solution. Because it is a quite broad topic and there
are different things to take care of, do you have any particular topics that
are covering solution to my intention (Actors, Operators etc.)?
I am concerned actually about the type that such a combination of predicates
might have, because the type has to be provided to the filtered_graph-
template...

Best,

Cedric