Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [BGL] reverse_graph and filter_graph does not compile on 1.45
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-30 10:58:54

On Tue, 30 Nov 2010, gast128 wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> we got here a situation on VS2008 which did compile on 1.44 with a reverse
> graph of a filtered graph.
>
> I get constantly a f*cking 'You seem to be top-posting. Don't do that.' error
> from gmane, so I give up to include a reproducable case.
>
> It's easy to do it urself by making a construct like 'boost::make_reverse_graph
> (fgraph), where fgraph is a fitlered graph.'

If you are having trouble posting an example to the mailing list, could
you please file a bug report (make sure to include your email address if
you don't have a Trac account)? That will allow you to post code and
error messages easily. Could you please post both a complete example and
the error message you get? Thank you.

-- Jeremiah Willcock