Subject: [Boost-users] Code stopped compile after migrating 1.42->1.45
From: Pavel Pervov (pavel.pervov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-07 09:40:03

I'm compiling my codebase with Microsoft Visual C++ 8/9 (Visual Studio
2005/2008)

Here is an example code which I've crafted from what I have in my
codebase:
//------- code start --------------------------------
#include <algorithm>
#include <map>
#include <string>
#include <iostream>

#include <boost/lambda/lambda.hpp>
#include <boost/lambda/bind.hpp>

typedef std::map<int, int> MyMap;

std::ostream& operator << (std::ostream& outs, const MyMap& a)
{
        std::for_each(a.begin(), a.end(),
                outs << boost::lambda::bind(&A::value_type::second,
boost::lambda::_1) << "\n");
        return outs;
}

int main()
{
        MyMap a;
        std::cout << a;
}

This code stopped compiling after I've migrated from boost version 1.42 to
version 1.45.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Regards,
Pavel