Subject: Re: [Boost-users] distributed breadth first search doesn't work properly?
From: Mattia Lambertini (mat.lambertini_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-08 10:08:42

> I am not sure if this correct, but respecting the concept of PBGL, where
> the vertices are local to processors, it seems reasonable.
> After all, the edges are the same, except they are split up into different
> subgraphs, which again looks reasonable if one thinks of the subgraphs
> local to the processors (due to the local vertices).

I am sorry, i wasn't clear enough.
I am talking about the 'label' attribute that should be the distance (number
of edges) from vertex 0 to each other reachable vertex (the owner of the
attribute). Maybe i misunderstood the distance computed by the PBGL
algorithm.. is it not the global distance computed by bfs algorithm usually?

--
Cordiali saluti,
Mattia Lambertini