Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Reply: Possible bug: ostringstream
From: PB (newbarker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-10 06:32:33

2010/12/10 Jammy Cheng Chen <Jammy.Chen_at_[hidden]>:
> It didn't related Boost in following piece of code, but I know some guys was discussed the similar issue in this mail list before, so I want get help from there.
>
> Thanks
> Jammy

Jammy,

Please don't top post in this list.

It's highly unlikely there's a bug in ostringstream. I suggest you
shorten your code bit by bit and then you'll home in on the problem.
Write out the std::for_each() as a for loop. What you want to get to
is a minimum size program that exhibits the problem. Just doing that
will probably help find the error which I'll wager is with your code.
If you have a nice *small* program that shows the problem, then post
this to comp.lang.c++ newsgroup (you can access that through Google
Groups) and they'll help you out.

Also, take a good look at the stack trace!

Pete