Subject: Re: [Boost-users] crash in boost serialization (1.44)
From: Guy Prémont (guy.premont_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-10 16:22:18

> Robert Ramey
>
> > I'm switching to boost 1.45 now (was using 1.40). Maybe the change in
> > implementation will alleviate a few of these problems.
>
> I doubt it.

Well... something that worked fine in 1.40 does not seem to work anymore. I
have a base class in a DLL, a derived class in another. An object in
Base.dll serializes an vector of pointer to base class. When reading the
file, it complains about an unregistered class when encountering a class
that is registered through the derived classes DLL. I may have done
something wrong when upgrading to 1.45 though, but it seems the list of keys
is not common, although it should be a static of boost_serialization.dll.

Guy