Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Variant pointer and bool
From: Philipp Hamann (philipp.hamann_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-14 08:10:30

Hi,
thank you both for your quick and good help. It is working now for me, too.

I am sorry. I was wrong. I was not very correct using const. This caused
the problem, but not boost::variant. I thougt the void pointer was the
problem, since I had a similar problem with strings.

Sorry for bothering you.

Philipp