Subject: Re: [Boost-users] serialization: "derived class not registered orexported" exception , 1.45 boost
From: Hicham Mouline (hicham_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-19 18:09:29

I've just tried this. Do you mean
BOOST_CLASS_EXPORT_IMPLEMENT?

I can't find BOOST_SERIALIZATION_EXPORT_IMPL anywhere in boost/serialization
nor archive headers.

when I tried BOOST_CLASS_EXPORT_IMPLEMENT, it complained about a member
g begin defined twice, in my serialization lib, and my main code,

rds,