Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [boost.asio] Timer.5 example code: 8 compiling errors
From: Boost lzw (boostlzw_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-25 14:04:53

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. I added it to my code and now the include part looks
as follows:
#include <iostream>
#include <boost/asio.hpp>
#include <boost/thread.hpp>
#include <boost/bind.hpp>
#include <boost/date_time/posix_time/posix_time.hpp>
#define _SCL_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS
But I still got those 8 warnings. Any further suggestions?

Regards,

Robert