Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost Users Map
From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-26 09:37:49

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 1:52 AM, Eric Niebler <eric_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On 12/21/2010 8:14 AM, Dean Michael Berris wrote:
>> Good day everyone!
>>
>> Thanks to the great idea that some people on the #boost IRC channel in
>> FreeNode proposed, (thanks to heller, mjcaisse, for the prodding and
>> the ideas) I've started a Google Map to show where in the world Boost
>> Users are -- please feel free to add yourself and your location and
>> maybe connect with other Boost Users in your area!
>
> Is there an easy way to integrate this with Google Latitude? My address
> changes too frequently.

That's a great question Eric, from the outset I don't think there's an
easy way to do that. But, I can imagine someone writing something that
interfaces with both Google Latitude, takes data about you, and then
talks to the Google Maps API and then changes your entry in your
behalf. ;)

Of course that's a lot more work than maybe just picking a place that
you feel like calling "home" and then putting a pin for you where that
is. :D

--
Dean Michael Berris
about.me/deanberris