Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Multi-Index] View contents of multi-index with debugger
From: elizabeta petreska (elizabeta.petreska_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-27 10:42:29

I downloaded boost 1.45 and tried with visual studio 2010. still doesn't
work for me.

I did the following steps:

1) I copied mic_visualizer.hpp ( downloded from
https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/boost_docs/subprojects/DebuggerVisualizers/)
to boost/multi_index

2) I copied the code found in
boost__MI.msvc8.vis.txt<https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/boost_docs/subprojects/DebuggerVisualizers/boost__MI.msvc8.vis.txt>to
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
10.0\Common7\Packages\Debugger\autoexp.dat

3) finally tried the same demo

Must be doing something wrong.