Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Create Module with boost
From: Nat Linden (nat_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-29 14:44:38

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 10:24 AM, derleader __ <derleader_at_[hidden]> wrote:

   Can you tell me how I can create a modules with boost?

Maybe this is getting too complicated.

I'm new to Boost and I'm new C++ developer. I'm looking for examples how to
> write application divided into modules using Boost. Is there already done
> example? I need to see how to write C++ module.

Sounds to me like we're talking about compiling two object files, one
containing a main() function, and linking them into a single executable.
Code in one object file calls one or more functions in the other object
file, passing parameters.

This functionality does not require Boost; it's a native feature of most
popular C++ toolchains.

Examples of such usage should be readily findable in any C++ tutorial
resource: book, Web site, what have you.

If that's not what you're asking about, then yes, please do clarify what
you're asking about.