Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Mingw64 Boost Threads Build
From: Jim Bell (Jim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-31 10:34:32

I have a trunk regression-test platform that runs Mingw64 on Win7-64.
It's experimental and isn't in the regression matrix right now, but
works as well as any MinGW platform (or pretty close). I use GCC 4.6
from here
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/Toolchains%20targetting%20Win64/Personal%20Builds/rubenvb/>.
CygWin's not installed on this machine.

I've attached my complete set of patches. A little cryptic (and patches
a pretty recent trunk revision), but should give you a set of changes
that ought to get you close.

You should be able to use the pre-built bjam (32-bit).
<http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_45_0/more/getting_started/windows.html#get-bjam>
boostrap.bat needs a little hacking for gcc.

Good luck!
-Jim