Subject: [Boost-users] boost::signals2 connection management
From: frares_at_[hidden]
Date: 2011-01-06 13:34:38

Hi, all

If I have one only signal that can be connected at different times to
several different slots, then I create several boost::signals2::connection,
one for each slot but for that same only signal, if I disconnect one of the
connections, will all connections be disconnected or just that particular
slot?

If this is not the way to disconnect specific individual signal/slot
connections, how do I do it? I have to use "boost::bind" for the
connections are from signals and slots of different classes, and I cannot
use scoped connections because asynchronous tasks are being performed (and
signaled).

Thanks
Francisco