Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [serialization]polymorphicarchivesindllsandpointer to derived problems
From: Kolb, Jeremy (jkolb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-07 15:01:13

Robert,

I see your reply on boost-users but for some reason it didn't make it
back to my mail program so I can't look at the code. Can you resend
that zip file so I can compare it with what I have?

I guess I don't understand why what I had originally doesn't work. I
would expect that simply exporting the key in the header and
implementation in the cpp and making sure that they are visible from the
DLL would have been enough: the documentation certainly suggests that
it's so (unless I'm misreading it).

I'm also concerned that the auto-linking stuff isn't working... that
doesn't make any sense to me.

Thanks for the help,
Jeremy