Subject: [Boost-users] issues with the latest boost numeric bindings
From: Simon Mpasi (smpasi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-11 12:33:17

To boost users:

Greetings! I do not know if this the correct format but here are the issues that I am running into:

/boost/numeric/bindings/lapack/detail/
The file clapack.h includes itself causing an error

/boost/numeric/bindings/blas/detail/
The file cblas.h includes itself causing an error

I changed them to lapack.h and blas.h respectively but I got several errors.

I checked out the latest version of numeric bindings from boost.svn this morning.

I am using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 without a Fortran compiler (I need to use clapack)
The issues here are that the l lapack routines come with 2 underscores, i.e. _sgesvd_ instead of sgesvd_
I declared BOOST_NUMERIC_BINDINGS_USE_CLAPACK in my driver.

Thank you very much in advance for your assistance.

Simon N. Mpasi