Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Portability on XBox, PS3, and iPhone
From: Jeff Graham (Jeff.Graham_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-12 10:25:26

What about the ARM family!

-----Original Message-----
From: Hossein Haeri [mailto:powerprogman_at_[hidden]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 7:15 AM
To: boost-users_at_[hidden]
Subject: [Boost-users] Portability on XBox, PS3, and iPhone

Dear all,

10 years ago, it was crucially important to know whether the Boost stuff
one was about to use was compatible with the targeted C++ compiler. The
Boost documentation was quite informative on that IIRC. With the recent
shifts of the industry, the equivalent and more update information needs
to be on portability of each Boost library on the modern platforms. Is
there any chance I can get some sort of comparative table on that? As
the subject-line suggests, I am specifically interested in XBox, PS3,
and iPhone.

TIA,
--Hossein