Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost 1.45 Serialization : Getting archive exceptionwhile loading
From: Tejaswin Macharla (tejaswin.m_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-13 03:57:15

Hi,

I have tried the xml examples and they work just fine.

I figured out the problem in my program. Its a silly mistake. In the main()
function, the ofstream creates the file "filename" and we save in the first
attempt. In the second session, the ofstream again creates the file
"filename" and it will overwrite the previous saved one and will be empty.
so when I tried to load, it threw an Archive exception. I kept the
std::ofstream ofs("filename");
in the case '1': block and it worked fine.

As this problem is solved, how do we close this post?

Thanks Robert.