Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Implications of using Boost with differentversions of Visual Studio in the same computer?
From: Kolb, Jeremy (jkolb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-13 11:52:42

Keep in mind that if you're building boost for VS2005 and 2010 you might
have to change the HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Microsoft SDKs\Windows
CurrentInstallFolder and CurrentVersion regkeys to point at the right
windows SDK, otherwise boost will always try to compile for 2010. At
least I had to do that when building in parallel for 2008 and 2010.

Jeremy