Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [polygon] Quadratic performance when handling any angle polygons
From: Josh Pieper (jpieper_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-19 16:19:14

Lucas,

Thank you for the detailed response. The data was actually from our
application and the only reason I was investigating was because the
application was performing poorly. However, as it turns out the application
was faulty and generating polygons that were inappropriate.

I had noticed the divide and conquer further up the stack, but as with most
code unfamiliar to you, misunderstandings are easy to make so I wanted to
make sure.

Regards,
Josh Pieper