Subject: [Boost-users] [BGL] Threshold for betweenness_centrality_clustering()
From: Cedric Laczny (cedric.laczny_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-20 05:12:11

Hi,

I would like to use boost::betweenness_centrality_clustering() to search a
graph for specific clusters. The documentation talks about a "Done" object,
which I assume is a functor, similar to the predicates used in
filtered_graph().
So in order to decide whether the algorithm should stop the clustering, it
probably needs a threshold to decide if it should further iterate and remove
edges to decompose the graph.

My questions now are:
 - Does someone perhaps have an example for the usage of this algorithm? I
only found documentation on "betweenness.centrality.clustering {RBGL}" for Gnu
R, which doesn't bring me very far.
 - Is there some sort of rule-of-thumb to start with for finding this
termination threshold or if there is some more-or-less methodical way of
finding out a reasonable threshold?

Best,

Cedric