Subject: Re: [Boost-users] What's happened to Ryppl?
From: Dave Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-25 12:06:52

At Tue, 25 Jan 2011 10:24:01 +0000,
Mateusz Loskot wrote:

> On 25/01/11 05:05, Eric Niebler wrote:
> > <snip>
> >>
> >> Coolness! :D So now I think it's a matter of convincing the other
> >> peeps that moving from Subversion to Git is actually a worthwhile
> >> effort. ;)
> >
> > A lot of work remains ---
>
> Regarding one of bit still under construction, it is sat-solver
>
> https://github.com/mloskot/sat-solver
>
> and if it's still wanted, I am going to continue porting it to Visual
> C++ in ~2 weeks. If anyone would like to join the effort, please do!

Dude, you rock!! I'm so glad to hear that you're intending to do
that. I will be glad to work with you on it.

Now we have one person/organization *other than me* taking primary
responsibility for each major part of the project:

1. Modularization - John W

2. CMake support - Kitware/Marcus Hanwell (note: one of Kitware's
   clients is actually paying for their work on this)

3. Metadata and dependency resolution - Mateusz Loskot

which leaves me free to do:

4. Automated testing

5. Project coordination

If anyone wants to take #4 off my hands that'd be awesome :-)

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing