Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Simple serial port demonstration with boost asio asynchronous I/O
From: jhodapp (james.hodapp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-25 22:23:00

Jeff,

    I am writing to get your permission to use your simple serial port
example, minicom, based on boost::serial_port in my open source project.
Your example was most useful and the only example that I could find that
would adequately show an effective way to use serial_port and also
boost::asio::io_service with it. I have based the structure of my
implementation on what you have done with some adaptations. For your
information, my project will be licensed under the Simplified BSD License.

Thanks,

Jim