Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [range] Zip range adaptor
From: Nathan Crookston (nathan.crookston_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-27 02:26:06

All,

Wanted to ping on this again.

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 4:21 PM, Nathan Crookston
<nathan.crookston_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I occasionally want to use something akin to MPL's zip_view and
> unpack_args with my ranges.  For example:
<snip code>
> I may have missed it
> in the documentation or on the list, but I haven't found anything like
> that.  Does anyone know of such an adaptor?

Looking around it appears that fusion::invoke may do what I'd like for
the unpack_args equivalent. The zip/unpack has been useful enough
that I've created a version using Boost.PP to generate all needed
versions of user-specified arities (default of 5).

If I don't hear back I'll probably post a proposal to the main boost
list (and then I'll take any silence to indicate a lack of interest
;).

Thanks,
Nate