Subject: [Boost-users] BGL Properties
From: David Doria (daviddoria_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-27 08:23:45

I have two questions:

1) I am trying to iterate through the edges of a graph and output
their edge weights. I am confused though. I know how to output the
"edges", but they are actually just a (vertex, vertex) pair which
defines the edge. So do I index *edgePair.first into the EdgeWeightMap
to get the weight of the edge starting from vertex *edgePair.first? Or
how else would I get the weight associated with a particular edge?

Code snippet:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4810589/output-bgl-edge-weights

2) I have created a struct, and used it as a template parameter to
adjacency_list. However, when I try to add_edge(vertex1, vertex2,
property, graph) , the compiler complains "no matching function call".
Can anyone see where I've gone wrong?

Code snippet:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4810235/bgl-bundled-properties-add-edge-no-matching-function

Any suggestions on either of these?