Subject: Re: [Boost-users] math statistical: Kolmogorov-Smirnov distribution
From: Matwey V. Kornilov (matwey.kornilov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-07 08:54:55

Exactly speaking You cannot convert your sqtr(n) D value to p-value without
K-S distribution. And this way you cannot reject or accept a hypothesis with
alpha level.

As far as I remember, a framework for series summation exists in
math.special so well-known series representation can be used to calculate at
least asymptotic(n->inf) cdf which was obtained by Kolmogorov.

I think this implementation is sufficient for many particular uses but
implementation distributions for low n is also of interest.