Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [graph] Is reverse_graph<> read-only?
From: al.zatv (al.zatv_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-17 19:10:23

Jeremiah Willcock <jewillco_at_[hidden]> писал(а) в своём письме Fri, 18
Feb 2011 02:14:08 +0300:

> Do those versions work?

Yes, they work as they should on graphs with
adjacent_list<listS,listS.....> and with adjacent_list<vecS,vecS,.....>
I don't check them on other types of graphs.

> I forgot whether edge_descriptors in the original
> graph are implicitly convertible to edge_descriptors in the
> reverse_graph;
> your implementations require that. Your code would be easy to fix for
> the
> other case, though. Could you please add in the rest of the mutating
> functions so that I can add your code to BGL?

OK. My code in Boost - that's will be great:) I'll send that code to you
later.
But I don't know about iterators and descriptors stability: if some code
in BGL assumes that it can delete an edge, and iterator on next edge will
stay valid, it will fail with reverse_graph. I just don't know BGL good
enought to understand if it can be a problem or not.

WBR, Alexander Zatvornitskiy