Subject: Re: [Boost-users] installataion boost
From: Ian Bruntlett (ian.bruntlett_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-18 12:16:59

Hi Faruk,

On 18 February 2011 09:28, Faruk KuÅŸcan <faruk.kuscan_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> hello, i need a quick answer. I downloaded boost_1_45_0.zip to my linux. I
> want to compile and build all the library. what should I do? can you explain
> step by step?

Which Linux? If you're using Ubuntu Linux, you can click on System ->
Administration -> Synaptic Package Manager and use the Package Manager to
get boost downloaded and installed automatically for you. It does, however,
restrict you to using whatever version of Boost is current for the Ubuntu
package people.

HTH,

Ian

--