Subject: Re: [Boost-users] using the sandbox(es)
From: Alle Meije Wink (a.m.wink_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-24 08:09:18

>> Paul A. Bristow wrote:
>>
>> This is essential advice (I started to fall into this pit before I realised
>> that I was making a big mistake).
>>
>> It could usefully be amplified too, for those not so familiar with Tortoise
>> SVN.
>>
>> Can it be added to the docs please?

> Edward Diener wrote:
>
> No, the dependencies need to be resolved manually.
>
> Normally the docs will tell you if some sandbox library depends on
> another sandbox library.

Thanks for these helpful tips guys, hopefully this will be my last
question about this --

I have been looking for ''The Docs'' on how to download a subset of
the sandboxes (I've figured out which 3 I need). Browsing from one
hopeful page to another I seam to alternate between
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/BoostSubversion (which does not
say anything about downloading anything other than everything) and
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/BoostSandbox (which is not about
downloading)...

Do ''The Docs'' live somewhere else? Or are they for TortoiseSVN people only?

Many thanks
Alle Meije