Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [range] join() and adaptors::transformed do not play nicely with each other
From: Neil Groves (neil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-27 17:39:56

> ../../lib/boost/boost/range/join.hpp:47:11: error: no type named 'type' in
> 'boost::range_detail::demote_iterator_traversal_tag<
> boost::detail::iterator_category_with_traversal<
> input_iterator_tag, boost::random_access_traversal_tag
> >, boost::random_access_traversal_tag
> >'
>
> What is going on?

My implementation for calculating the minimum traversal is incomplete
because it does not provide template specializations for the
iterator_category_with_traversal class. I need to spend a little more time
looking into the best solution. A quick work-around would be to add the
appropriate specialization. I am concerned that this might be a special-case
of a more general issue with my code. I'll look into this more this week.

> Thanks,
> Nate.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Regards,
Neil Groves